Chemical Peels and Facials in Newport Beach, CA
Ready to get started?Contact Us
About Chemical Peels and Facials
At Panacea Aesthetics and Wellness Center at our upscale office in Newport Beach, CA, we offer chemical peels, facials, microdermabrasion, and other treatments to help rejuvenate your skin for a healthy and youthful appearance. Chemical peels are a great way to treat skin irregularities, such as lines, wrinkles, scars, hyperpigmentation, and more. Facials are often utilized to maintain a healthy complexion and eliminate dead or damaged skin from the face. Microdermabrasion is also a great option for removing dead and damaged skin for a healthy, glowing complexion. We also offer other advanced techniques and products to achieve noticeable results. For more information on how to enhance your overall appearance with our facial cleansing treatments, contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
How Do Chemical Peels and Facials Work?
Chemical peels and facial treatments begin with cleansing your face of any dirt, oil, or makeup. Panacea Aesthetics and Wellness Center offers a variety of noninvasive medical-grade treatments and technologies for cosmetic enhancement, including:
- Chemical Peel or VI Peel: We start by massaging the chemical solution into your skin and allow it to set for a pre-determined amount of time, depending on the condition of your skin. We follow up by washing off the peel and applying a neutralizing agent. Over the next few days to a week, your skin starts to peel and flake off, revealing new and healthy skin.
- Facial: We use steam to open your pores so we can easily extract any whiteheads or blackheads from your skin. Then, we exfoliate your skin, either by hand or through microdermabrasion or a chemical peel. Next, we finish off by applying a serum or mask to nourish your skin.
- Microdermabrasion: Passing the microdermabrasion handheld device over your skin polishes your skin and sucks up dead skin cells. We then clean your skin to remove any remaining residues before applying a moisturizer.
- Stem Cell Therapy: Your body's own fat is rich in stem cells, which offer a wealth of healing and regenerative properties when reintroduced to. We separate stem cells from the fat to inject into your facial tissues. When distributed into the skin, the stem cells stimulate collagen production to bring back softer, firmer, and smoother skin.
- Aquagold® Fine Touch™: This hypoallergenic microinjection device uses 24-karat gold-plated needles smaller than a strand of hair to deliver anti-aging products into the skin. This treatment targets fine lines and wrinkles, smooths Crow's feet, refines pores, boosts hydration, and reduces pigmentation and acne scarring, improving skin tone, texture, and luminosity.
- ZO® Skin Health Products: For comprehensive solutions to maintain healthy skin, we offer these medical-grade skin care products, which are bioengineered for anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, skin condition, or skin type. Made by world-renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein Obagi, these products diminish sun damage, reduce pigmentation, and protect against future damage.
- Home Skin Care Regimen: The right mixture of ingredients and formulas from skin care products can help bring out your skin's brilliance from within. Build a home skin care routine with a face cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream, spot treatment for acne, if needed, moisturizer, and most importantly, sunscreen for protection.
What Are the Benefits of Chemical Peels?
Depending on the intensity of your treatment, you may find a variety of the following benefits from your session at Panacea Aesthetics and Wellness Center:
- Minimization of facial creases and signs of aging
- Evened and neutral complexion
- Hydrated, renewed skin texture
- Diminishment of pores and other skin imperfections
Whether you have a chemical peel, facial, microdermabrasion, or a combination of treatments, you can get on with your daily routine after your treatment. You may notice your face is red and irritated, but this is normal and will subside on its own. You may have more irritation or longer-lasting side effects if you had a deeper-level peel. We suggest visiting our office regularly for follow-up treatments to maintain your healthy, glowing skin.
Chemical Peels and Facials Reviews
Love this place! Went for a Groupon deal that included microdermabrasion and an IPL treatment. The esthetician was great and Chelsea, an RN, administered the IPL. She was thorough and explained everything that she was doing. I’ve had many IPL treatments and can easily say this one was the best. Easy check out too thanks to the front office staff. Highly recommend!
Get In Touch
Our expert team at Panacea Aesthetics and Wellness Center can help you determine the ideal pampering for your skin. With chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and a variety of facial options, we can help you achieve newly revived skin that looks healthy and smooth. Contact our office in Newport Beach, CA to schedule a skin assessment for your facial treatment.
Learn More About Panacea AestheticsAbout Us
Chemical Peels and Facials FAQs
Will my face hurt after a chemical peel?
Based on the formula selected, you might have some discomfort during and shortly after your peel. If you choose a light peel, you may notice some pain; however, it goes away quickly with a small fan. Medium and deep peels are better for deeper damage and give you longer-lasting results, but they typically cause greater discomfort. Numbing cream, skin medications, and soothing ointments can help you feel more comfortable during the treatment. A Panacea Aesthetics and Wellness Center team member will talk to you about skin care after your chemical peel to help your skin heal.
How can I maintain the results of my facial at home?
Having a good skin care routine at home will help extend your results. After your facial, a team member can recommend products that further enhance the appearance and health of your skin. It is also essential to use protection in the sun (sunscreen and hats) and minimize lengthy exposure to UV rays (both natural sunlight and tanning beds).
How often should I get microdermabrasion treatments?
To start, you may need 5 – 12 microdermabrasion sessions scheduled about 2 – 4 weeks apart to see your best results. After that, you should schedule treatments every 4 – 8 weeks to maintain your skin's health. During your initial consultation, your aesthetician can make a treatment plan with recommendations for when you should to schedule appointments.